A new day

9:06 AM


Hey Addicts! It's a new day here in my little world of books. Clearly you'll have noticed my overall look change up, well now it's time for a re-branding.


That said I proudly present to you A BOOK ADDICT'S YA PALACE! 



I'll continue to be as I always was, a book lover sharing her humble opinions with other like minded souls and drooling over gorgeous covers and swoon worthy book boyfriends.
I always welcome Authors to reach out to me for reviews and promotional help, just make sure that your stuff fits what I feature on this site. To know what those things are head over to my Review Policy page ;P
In honor of this change up I've got a few fun posts planned for the next few weeks, along with some new reviews and some old ones that I feel should be highlighted again.

Until then, look around the Addict's Palace and drop us a line :)
~DynoMoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

book show

Xpresso

Xpresso

NetGalley Advocate

Challenge Participant

YABC

Like us on Facebook

Enchanted

Enchanted
Powered by Blogger.